[Recruitment] Become a Game Master
Game Masters (also called Ticket Agents) in Florensia work in the ticket system to provide customer service to the game's players. Responsibilities include a full range of customer service functions. They assist with solutions to technical problems, answer questions about the game and its rules and are the first contact person for the player in general. They work on ban and mute requests and take care of a solid flow of ticket answers.
In addition to that, Game Masters are also responsible for the moderation of the chat in-game. They do their best to enforce the Code of Conduct in a polite and friendly manner, help players (especially newbies) and take care of the atmosphere in the game. There is a variety of specializations and promotions Game Masters can go through once they finished their trial phase.
We are hiring
Game Masters/Ticket Agents on a volunteering basis
for the Language Departments
English | German | French | Italian | Turkish | Spanish | Portuguese
- must be at least 18 years old
- good level of English skills for team communication
- secrecy about interns, player information and your identity
- ability to adapt to the work according to set procedures
- time frame of at least 1 hour per day for your duties (except during the weekend and holidays)
- basic experience in the world of Florensia
- good at teamwork
- experience in customer service (not needed but an advantage)
What we can offer:
- work in an international, friendly team with contact to other Game Masters
- direct contact to our community as a team member
- a chance to improve the overall game experience for players
- (first) impressions and experiences in customer service for an online game
Please remember that the identity of every member of our team is kept a secret. If you decide to apply, please do not tell anyone about your application. To submit an application, please write an email to: application[at]florensia-online.com
Don't forget to specify in the title of the mail which team you would like to apply to.
Your Florensia Team