1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help with GS build

Discussion in 'Mercenary' started by Alexa200, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Alexa200

Alexa200 New Member

Hi everyone :D
    I want to make a Guardian Swordsman , I have never done this class before and I don t know too much about it . The ultimate goal is to solo Rashif :) And if it s possible , to level up not so slow .
    I was thinking that I could put the points half on constitution and half on strength *one level full con, next level full str* .
    About the skills , I thought that I could :
    - max stone skin , composure, sword mastery, shield mastery , storm edge, absolute defense, sacrifice of blood,agression, balance up and impact energy
    - put 8 points on shield bash
    - only one point on spiral slash , breaker,cross edge, upper slash, provocation, smash quake and cry of courage
    - no points on 2H sword skills
    Please tell me if it s wrong and what can I do to make it better :)
    Thank you

2. Maunzilla

Maunzilla Well-Known Member

That looks quite reasonable.
    But Sacrifice of Blood and Impact Energy have only little effect.
    I would rather skill up Cross Edge. It can reduce attacking speed by over 50%. So you'll get only half of the damage over time.
    Or Smash quake, which is nice for grinding.

3. Tom

Tom Well-Known Member

I dont would use Impact Energy because its not nice to crit the Boss you want to kill with ad (slowness)

I did full str first for fast 1on1 grinding until lvl 55/60, and some points into con after that for little hp Bonus