1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[MAINTENANCE] on the 23rd of January

Discussion in 'Cardiff Times' started by Emily [GIF], Jan 21, 2019.

1. [GIIKU] Mayu

[GIIKU] Mayu Staff Member
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Dear Florensians,

We are going to perform a maintenance at 7am CET on the 23rd of January to remove the Double Drop Event and reduce the number of servers (due to the number of players on each server).

This means the following servers will remain, since these have our largest communities:

Lux English PvP, Lux English NoPvp, Lux French PvP, Ber PvP, Ber NoPvP

Your Florensia Team

2. Antoine

Antoine Active Member

I love it ,with now only 2 places to hide i think this is gonna help me hunt all my enemies easier so that they wont run away. and im eager to see how ecomony changes or if it even does.
    oh yeah and french dont even use their own shout nearly as much as the spanish people do,the french only come out when klowd comes on and enforces it. everybody else takes it over, why call it french ? ,by simple observation lux spanish people base is much larger than the french one ,they make use of it more and appreciate it more , the biggest and most active guilds are spanish too , i think english and spanish named servers would be better , peruvians alone probably outnumber all of france easy

3. [GIIKU] Mayu

[GIIKU] Mayu Staff Member
    Staff Member

We checked active players per country and France has the largest active community (apart from EN and DE), that's why the French server stayed open.

4. Antoine

Antoine Active Member

oh but dont you think they should rename it to [Lux]Trade now ? because everybody goes there for trading. i even see some turkish and even german people up in there sometimes , and none follows the language rules , its not actually enforced , the game isnt that active to where it would be a problem if all languages were allowed (which they already all are albeit discretely). deep down i reaaly think the mods and devs could care less about whats spoken in shout. french server in lux has always been historically the trade server where all congregate. once there was 2 french servers. .

Perhaps its time to re-define it in this new flo ? Hope you change your mind and think about it some more