1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LuxPlena or Bergruen?

Discussion in 'Flotalk' started by dangcake21, Feb 13, 2019.

1. dangcake21

dangcake21 New Member

Hi there, I'm an old Flo player making a combeack to the game. I wanna have a fresh start, gonna create new character from 0 and I may wanna change serves from once. I'm from South America and I speak both Spanish and English, so my obvious choice for years was to play on LuxPlena, but should I keep playing there?

Many of you may tell me that I should do whatever I want, that I must follow my heart, etc. and that's true, but I'm still conflicted. This is not a thread to debate if one server is better than the other, but to help me choose in which one I shall make my comeback.

Which one has more active players right now? Which one has a cheaper marketplace (Thus making it easier to level up as a new player)? That kind of stuff. Language doesn't really matter that much since I speak a bit of German and I'm sure most of them speak English as well. So, is anyone willing to give me some advise? Which server do you recommend me to play in?

Thanks a lot in advance ~

2. Maunzilla

Maunzilla Well-Known Member

I think Lux Plena has more Players. And in Lux there are many spanish people.

3. dangcake21

dangcake21 New Member

I ended up playing in LuxPlena after all, guess my heart will always belong to that server ~

Wunderbuss makes his debut!

Tom likes this.
  4. Tom

Tom Well-Known Member

Welcome to our never ending game