[Fansite] 2019: Flandria is finally here!

Discussion in 'Flotalk' started by Shadow, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Shadow

Shadow Active Member

We all waited so long for this moment, but now it's time: Flandria is here!​

What is Flandria?
    Flandria is the new Islan.. Fansite for Florensia!

What can this "Flandria" do?
    Well, Flandria has an up-to-date skillplanner which allows you to build your Skilltree's even better than before!
    [​IMG]

Another feature is that Flandria is capable of showing you all upgradelevel of a weapon and what and how the stats change.
    [​IMG]

Of course there are also some things for long-term farmers: You're bored of having an excel sheet with all items you need for your recipe? We got u! You can easily look up the recipe and see what items you need.
    [​IMG]

Of course, you can also view all drops from monsters. But be aware, the list is outdated and that's why we need you! Help us with updating our droplist and make flandria great again.

A droplist for realm already exists, you can help us with looking over the drops and adding things that are missing or wrong.

The site is still in an alpha phase, so expect many smaller changes to come. Just wanted to release because of the good joke. Thanks @Avil

Things planned for 2019:
    • Quests
    • Maps where you can view all monster positions
    • a Marketplace where players can sell their items
    There are also plenty of other things planned, but we can't promise that right now so we won't name them. Be suprised! :)

For feedback and critics hit me up on discord, you can see my ID on the Website -> About.

Have a good start in the new year!
    Greets,
    Jeremy! :)

Para likes this.
  2. Fream

Fream Member

Looks really nice, good job!

3. Panda2

Panda2 New Member

good job !

4. Noxx

Noxx New Member

Take a look at the old scripts I used for Florensia-Base at https://github.com/Flauschbaellchen/florensia-base.
    There are also database exports (subfolder `working`) of the time I shut the website down which include all information you currently missing like monster/npc positions, drops and so on. There are even information about the range of gelt drops of many monsters which were never made public on FloBase..

RIP FloBase :(

Fream and Shadow like this.