1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[EVENT] Coven of Witches

Discussion in 'Cardiff Times' started by [GIIKU] Patrick, Sep 25, 2019.

1. [GIIKU] Patrick

[GIIKU] Patrick Staff Member
    Staff Member

[​IMG]

Hello? ... Hello? Did this work? ...

It's my first time that I was using such a spell. I just hope it worked. To everyone who can read or hear this: I need your help! I'm facing my witch test soon, but I fear I won't be able to do this on my own. Even though it was my dream, to become a real witch one day! This was my biggest wish. Would you be so kind and help me with my task? That would be fantastic! What you get in return? Hmm... I don't have much, but ...the Player, who helps me the most, will receive my unique violet Witch hat! No one else does have one of these! Nah? How does this sound? For the others there're rewards such as Loot from monsters, which we encounter on this adventure! Also you will meet the 4 mighty witches of the witch council! But first of all we need to find them...

If you want to help we meet up at the 29th of September at 6pm over at Ash (Roxbury) on Ber2!

Your Eve- small Witch's apprentice!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019
  2. Maunzilla

Maunzilla Well-Known Member

Bergruen? Really? :eek:

3. Cholena

Cholena Support Team
    Staff Member

The event will also take place on LuxPlena on the noPvP Server.
    At the times of the news it was unclear if we had enough Eventis to do the event on both servers at the same time.
    The Event will also be at 6pm.

Greatings

Tom likes this.
  4. Maunzilla

Maunzilla Well-Known Member

Thanks. :)

Tom likes this.