1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Class-Balance] Vote - Noble 2

Discussion in 'Flotalk' started by Rene, Apr 28, 2015.

?

Which idea do you think is the best?

Poll closed May 12, 2015.
  1. Maunzilla

3 vote(s)
    3.7%
  2. Dante95

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  3. Anima

4 vote(s)
    4.9%
  4. Paaween88

25 vote(s)
    30.5%
  5. Ice

21 vote(s)
    25.6%
  6. Taboo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Taru

40 vote(s)
    48.8%
  8. havocrein

5 vote(s)
    6.1%
  9. MYTHUS

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
  10. UchihaMadara

1 vote(s)
    1.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Rene

Rene Staff Member

We have now collected the ideas from you. So it's time for the vote.

The vote will be opened for 2 weeks and you're allowed to change your opinion until it close.

Watch here for the Ideas: [Class-Balance] Ideas - Noble

As the Forum doesn't allow more then 10 options, the vote is splitted into 3 votes, cast your vote in all

Vote 1
    Vote 2
    Vote 3

Last edited: Apr 28, 2015
  2. dopedope

dopedope New Member

gogo taru

3. Kranyum

Kranyum Member

dopedope : New member, Joined Today, Messages 1...

I thought we had to take care about the cheater... I guess we can say Taru has cheaters fans...
    That's maybe why he already has +15 votes where the others have a maximum of 5...
    Honestly florensia is dying because of that, ppl doesn't even respect developpers and their ideas...
    So sorry about that

4. Berti

Berti Member

Taru deserves it. He cared so much about Flo and did a really good job with his balance idea.

5. Prishan

Prishan Active Member

He can be someone from his guild. Not everybody uses the forum.

schietzzze likes this.
  6. Veveveveve

Veveveveve Member

I genuinely think Taru's ideas are very good and appealing and the guy who just joined may be someone who didn't have a forum account before but wanted to make one in order to vote.

Maybe Taru's supporters were organised and quick to the scene as well. Give it some time, the votes will even out. If not, then Taru's ideas were just better than everyone else's :)

schietzzze likes this.
  7. Kranyum

Kranyum Member

It's not a question of deserve... Otherwise you have understood nothing... It's a question of ideas and I don't think his ideas were better than other ones. I mean for example Pawen had a like from the moderator, witch is not nothing, personnaly I prefere voting for people who try to help the game instead of people who try to decrease some classes because they actually don't play them...

Ohhhh I see, so maybe a lot of my guid members will vote, maybe more than they actually are... Common please.

People who vote, normaly, vote in every section (vote 1, 2 and 3). Here Taru aleady has more votes than there globaly are in every section... Pretty strange.

8. Veveveveve

Veveveveve Member

There's more than 16 people in his guild... And I'm not in his guild, but I still voted for him.

And "Taru already has more votes than there globally" is so false :rolleyes: There's 26 votes in the 1st section.

9. karvo

karvo Member

How do you explain 5 new accounts signed up in less than 5 minutes?

10. Kranyum

Kranyum Member

But only 11 in the last => not logical =)

I don't want to denounce cheaters but lots of people there just don't have understood the power given by the developpers and prefere their own interest instead of the game ones...

11. Veveveveve

Veveveveve Member

People signing up in order to vote.

12. Kranyum

Kranyum Member

You're so naive.
    I predict there is gonna be more than 100 votes for what, 20 people max who really saw and read the ideas ^^'

But ok let see the votes now...

13. Veveveveve

Veveveveve Member

There's only 11 in the last because there's only 4 candidates!!!! Silly goose. And besides, only 11 in the last doesn't subtract from the fact that there's still 26 in the first.
    People don't HAVE to vote for someone in the 3rd section anyway :p Maybe no one likes their ideas as much as the people in sections 1 and 2?

And it's not cheating if he gets his friends to vote for him, it's only cheating if people make additional accounts to vote.

I think someone's a little cranky that his ideas weren't as popular as Taru's :p

EDIT: where's your proof that the 5 people who signed up in the last 5 minutes voted for Taru?? He has only recieved 1 additional vote in the last 20 minutes.

14. hesper

hesper Member

I voted for taru as did my friend. He had good ideas.

schietzzze likes this.
  15. Ice

Ice Member

I'm technically competing with Taru but I don't just want my ideas to win. I want the BEST ideas to win. I voted for Taru also because I think he has some really good ideas!

16. Tom

Tom Well-Known Member

i voted for taru too :)

17. karvo

karvo Member

You're serious? 5 people signing up between 15:51 and 15:54 just by coincidence? Some of them even had the same name!

I don't say all of them voted for Taru and I don't say his ideas aren't good. But this vote got manipulated. It is not just a race for the first place, second and third place are important, too.

18. Rene

Rene Staff Member

Could we please keep the conspiracy-level low? I don't know how you can see who voted for what, so it's not even given that these users voted for him. Could be as well that all of them voted for Ice as Ice is catching up.

We take the 3 winners of each vote. Not the first alone, no we take #1, #2 AND #3 and discuss them. On Top of that we'll (we = GIF) review all ideas internally and pick all good ideas and discuss them as well. So no idea is lost and here is just the vote for what you guys wish for.

So please, cool down :)

Veveveveve, Tom and Prishan like this.
  19. schietzzze

schietzzze New Member

to not vote for you i guess

Veveveveve and Ice like this.