1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any English-friendly guilds?

Discussion in 'Flotalk' started by Josserhamon, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Josserhamon

Josserhamon New Member

Hey people! Just started playing a few days ago on (Lux [English] - Normal). Enjoying the game so far, it's just that whenever I look at chat people speak Spanish most of the time. Sadly my Spanish is pretty bad, so I wondered if there are any English-speaking (or at least ones accepting English speakers) guilds out there?

2. Zippa

Zippa Member

go to the French channel, where only French / english is allowed in shout chat. Its the main Channel, you will find more players there =)

3. Antoine

Antoine Active Member

Maybe youd be better off in bergruen ,Lux is mostly spanish and prices are a lot higher there , ive been in bergruen and found most germans know how to speak english , and english is allowed in chat there , you may even have a much easier time playing there as a beginner due to cheaper prices

4. Maunzilla

Maunzilla Well-Known Member

Come to the cat guild. ^^

5. Josserhamon

Josserhamon New Member

Thanks everyone! Switched to French channel, and indeed it has more english-speaking people, and just more people in general. Unfortunately I didn't get to try Bergruen, cause I'd have to make a brand new character, but will hopefully check it out as well in the future.